Training Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

Between the House of Midnight and their new home, Hotaru has begun scouting an adequate area for training. Though she misses the overly-outfitted barracks in Halo, most training for her requires a sufficiently strong partner, so she tries in vain to lower her standards.

Just off the main road in Meadowreach there is a flat piece of land where perhaps an old house once stood, or where flowers are otherwise reluctant to grow. Most intriguing to Hotaru is the tree in the center, dead from being cut off a few meters from the ground. It’s perfect for solo training. With a bit of padding firmly nailed to it, it’s the sturdiest wooden dummy she has ever worked with.

Longheat’s oppressiveness has led to her piling her long golden hair high into a topknot, and shedding her top until she’s only in a fitted workout bra and shorts. Stares aren’t exactly something she cares about; she’s technically hireable at the House of Midnight as an item with Sunjata, and appreciation has never been objectionable to her. Besides, nobody has approached her from the road yet, though that may be because of the ferocity with which she kicks and punches the dummy.

She has been preserving as much of her energy as she can for her continuous flights between Torchline, Halo, and King’s End, but lately the repair efforts have slowed down as the dead are counted and the quick actions of neighboring regions take hold. Now, she suffers from a buildup of nerves and frustrations, and this is the only thing that helps her feel more in control of herself and the situation.
what I did, do, to me and you, keeps me awake
if I were a ghost, you'd be the proof
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Hotaru - 01-11-2024, 07:28 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-11-2024, 02:57 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-11-2024, 07:18 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-15-2024, 02:39 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-22-2024, 10:54 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-13-2024, 04:18 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-22-2024, 08:02 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-26-2024, 12:22 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-26-2024, 01:06 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 03-13-2024, 02:19 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 03-17-2024, 01:13 AM