Training Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And it feels like fear
Like I'll disappear
A tiger had little need of roads. It wandered where it pleased, content to test its speed and endurance against the wilds of Caido. From the flooded beaches of Torchline and through swamped forests of the Ouerwoud, across the sodden Feverlands and onto the rolling hills of King's End, faded and wilting in the throws of Longheat. It came padding down a hillside, and was about to steer clear of the source to this constant whacking and punching. The figure knew what they were doing, and misunderstanding was quite predictable between battle hungry sentries and feral beasts - and this tigress did not really have the time for wild hunts. Until it saw who the skilled fighter was.

It paused then, lingering in mid stride until blued steel stripes began to melt and slough off into the meadow. Molten metal caused little wildfires to spring up around massive paws, only to be put out by a thoughtful kneading of warm earth.

In the end, the white tigress decided that she was done running from familiar faces, and angled her course so that it would lead her to the hill, and the dead tree, and the woman with the striking figure and Valkyrie heart. Halfway up the slope, the molten tiger shifted mid stride, shimmered and grew into Maea. The black coat contrasted starkly with her pale face and hair, the frayed hem whispering through tall grass. The angle and size of the horns jutting from her head was brutal, screaming out an otherness that a swaying tail only reinforced.

She paused a good distance away, unsure of being welcome, with hands hidden in the depths of expansive pockets.

"Hotaru..."
Gets so hard to steer
Yet I go on
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Hotaru - 01-11-2024, 07:28 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-11-2024, 02:57 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-11-2024, 07:18 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-15-2024, 02:39 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-22-2024, 10:54 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-13-2024, 04:18 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-22-2024, 08:02 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-26-2024, 12:22 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-26-2024, 01:06 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 03-13-2024, 02:19 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 03-17-2024, 01:13 AM