Training Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

If Hotaru knew the sweetness of the sentiment behind Maea's eyes, she alas still would not have granted quarter or mercy, but her own vision is overtaken by ivory and moonlight as the Ancient collapses down on top of her.

The Valkyrie moves swiftly as she feels the weakness in Maea's braced limbs on one side, throwing sideways from her hip instead of one of her limbs so her opponent can't opportunistically seize such an opening. She flips them swiftly, one shin coming to press on the deeply sensitive inner thigh nerve of one of Maea's legs and one hand catching an errant wrist to pin it down to the earth while her other arm forms a bar across Maea's collarbones to keep her perfectly pinned.

From above, slightly winded and expression intensely focused with that same roguish grin lingering on her lips, Ru's golden hair begins to escape from her bun to tickle against the loreseeker's cheeks from above. "Do you yield?" There's no expectation in her tone; if Maea wanted to continue, she has the stamina and mind to do so, but she is equally happy with the rough-and-tumble struggle they just had. With the first round done, her adrenaline-fueled grin softens into something brighter and more comely, pleased to have been surprised by Maea's presence this afternoon and all that it had led to. And would hopefully continue to lead to.
what I did, do, to me and you, keeps me awake
if I were a ghost, you'd be the proof
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Hotaru - 01-11-2024, 07:28 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-11-2024, 02:57 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-11-2024, 07:18 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-15-2024, 02:39 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-22-2024, 10:54 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-13-2024, 04:18 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-22-2024, 08:02 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-26-2024, 12:22 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Hotaru - 02-26-2024, 12:32 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-26-2024, 01:06 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 03-13-2024, 02:19 PM