little birds tell me
Dygra RQ Request!
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
I used to hold your haunted neck; I know I'll miss you if I close my eyes
Let it never be said that Danta does not listen. At least partially. With one ear. To every other word.

His original plan for the Hollowed Grounds has been scuppered, and the Maverick descends into the warm depths of the shrine in the Black Lake with intention, but not on a fiery portal home.

No, there are shenanigans afoot, and apparently that requires a shifting of priorities.

"Dark lady," he purrs, the words slightly muffled by the removal of his shirt, the Ancient sinking to his knees before the cluster of crystals. "Things have certainly taken a turn for the chaotic."

Dropping the garment to the stone, Danta removes a slender knife from his boot and opens a slender line of crimson across his chest, over his heart.

"All is as it should be," he continues, knowing better than to assume this new introduction of entropy into the world will be treated with anything other than delight.

"I have heard, however, that people are becoming infected by our new neighbours. I would rather like my blood to remain yours alone. And so I ask," he murmurs, pressing his hand to the blood on his chest, and then to the crystals glittering within the shrine, "might you grant some protection to the Inner Quarter against these creatures?"

Danta is requesting an RQ for a barrier around the Inner Quarter to protect against the void creatures!
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
little birds tell me - by Dantalion - 01-16-2024, 01:28 PM
RE: little birds tell me - by Dygra - 01-17-2024, 05:53 PM
RE: little birds tell me - by Dantalion - 01-21-2024, 12:46 PM