burning this out on our own
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
And if it all goes crashing into the sea
If its just you and me
I suppose it's not not our place. Remi thinks with a mental shrug as the pair of monolithic monsters descend down into the depths.

The pair had been talking about what their roles were now that they were proper citizens of Torchline. It had been years since they'd lived somewhere that 1. Had a population of more than just the two of them, or 2. Wasn't ruled by one of them. But even though they had no authority in Torchline, surely given that they were demigods they had some obligation to go and do things Torchline's rulers couldn't? Or at the very least, shouldn't?

On that note, Flora told me the other day she thinks you and I should train more. And that we ought to visit Safrin and Ludo respectively to gain more abilities. He adds dryly.

Down below, the Moonkissed Reef glistens with all the beauty and quiet splendor of an ambush predator waiting for its prey to grow close. Indeed the pair had been warned about how sharp the coral actually was, not that Remi was planning on testing it himself.
I’m gonna find my way
Back to your sideu
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
burning this out on our own - by Remi - 01-18-2024, 01:21 PM
RE: burning this out on our own - by Ronin - 01-21-2024, 12:43 PM
RE: burning this out on our own - by Remi - 01-21-2024, 04:08 PM
RE: burning this out on our own - by Ronin - 01-21-2024, 04:25 PM
RE: burning this out on our own - by Remi - 01-21-2024, 05:16 PM
RE: burning this out on our own - by Ronin - 01-21-2024, 05:22 PM
RE: burning this out on our own - by Remi - 01-21-2024, 05:36 PM