forgive my northern attitude
Dahlia <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
so, collect your scars and wear 'em well
your blood's as good an ink as any
While his recent visits to Stormbreak have been solely to the Plaza and the hot springs, Sunjata has not gone back to the place where he’d nearly drowned before the start of the war – the place where he’d been made unconscious by Remi only to wake up in the prison shortly after. But he’d gotten out of it – thanks to still needing to finish the Refuge, and since then he’d avoided this space like it was his own personal plague.

Today, though, it’s the best place he can think of in Stormbreak to collect air for the shrine to Frey, unsure how one even goes about collecting air. He’s brought his bag of holding, alongside a jar with him that he’s probably going to just flail around in the air geysers, collecting what he can before sealing it closed and hoping that’s good enough.

So he stands on a walking path nearby one of the cliffs that descends down, down, down, ignoring it (and what happened the last time he was this close to the edge of a cliff), waving about the container, trying to collect some air and wondering how much of an idiot he looks as he uses his feathered Pegasus wings for added balance.
go scratch your name into the clouds
and pull them all... d o w n
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
forgive my northern attitude - by Sunjata - 01-21-2024, 08:29 PM
RE: forgive my northern attitude - by Dahlia - 01-22-2024, 02:57 PM
RE: forgive my northern attitude - by Sunjata - 01-24-2024, 04:52 AM
RE: forgive my northern attitude - by Dahlia - 02-11-2024, 02:59 PM
RE: forgive my northern attitude - by Sunjata - 02-11-2024, 05:36 PM
RE: forgive my northern attitude - by Dahlia - 02-11-2024, 07:41 PM
RE: forgive my northern attitude - by Sunjata - 02-11-2024, 08:07 PM
RE: forgive my northern attitude - by Dahlia - 02-11-2024, 08:47 PM
RE: forgive my northern attitude - by Sunjata - 02-11-2024, 08:57 PM