[se] the nuance of your song
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 32 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Anju
Don't come over, don't get too close to me
And dear god don't be too good to me
Anju is not exactly known for being anything less than straightforward, but she is equally not the type to ever admit - to herself or others - that she is struggling, so her face goes through a complex series of spasms for a moment as she considers Lena’s question. Surely the crows are more pressing of an issue than her worries? Riya pauses in delicately taking the treats from Lena’s palm (the only person she doesn’t wolf it down from, the liar) and turns to stare balefully over her shoulder, clearly unimpressed. Anju averts her eyes with a slight frown. “I have been…troubled. For unfortunately unrelated reasons,” she admits, which clearly isn’t enough for Riya but at least there are other distractions to consider.

Alarmed at the notion presented, Anju’s eyes swiftly return to Lena’s with brows drawn down and lips pursed. “Do you believe Frey’s magic would transfer them to the Celestine the same as the others?” Anju does not follow Frey, but the notion that the infected variants could slip beneath the herald’s radar makes their introduction to the world more sinister and threatening in her eyes. All things die - she is Ludo’s follower for a reason - but Anju despises unnatural death. “Riya can help, fire should scare them off, if not her size.” Though Anju lifts a hand to rest her hand on her bow all the same, ready to defend her companion against any more brazen birds.
I'm not proud of it, please
But I want it to sting

Messages In This Thread
[se] the nuance of your song - by Lena - 01-22-2024, 10:33 PM
RE: [se] the nuance of your song - by Anju - 01-22-2024, 10:45 PM
RE: [se] the nuance of your song - by Lena - 01-22-2024, 11:08 PM
RE: [se] the nuance of your song - by Anju - 01-26-2024, 04:38 PM
RE: [se] the nuance of your song - by Lena - 01-26-2024, 11:14 PM
RE: [se] the nuance of your song - by Anju - 02-07-2024, 07:13 AM
RE: [se] the nuance of your song - by Lena - 02-07-2024, 11:23 PM
RE: [se] the nuance of your song - by Anju - 02-18-2024, 03:14 AM
RE: [se] the nuance of your song - by Lena - 02-19-2024, 12:15 PM