Leave the bad deeds on the bedsheets
Sex Frey Prayer
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
I know there are angels singing somewhere
I hope they sing for us
The Oerwoud is mostly submerged in the wake of the meteor's impact, but wings can get you nearly anywhere, and until the shrine construction in King's End is finished this is the closest at hand. After Sunjata's visit and the news he had to share with her, not to mention the devastation of the land around them, Hotaru's heart is heavier than normal; luckily visits to Frey always fix that right up.

"We have so much catching up to do," Ru laments to the open air as she sets a bottle of edible oil and a long line of fine ribbon on the dais. "Sunny told me he was able to visit you without a blindfold last time so hopefully the ribbon isn't too unintentionally thematic." Though she'd love to see it on Frey even if it's not covering their eyes. "Speaking of thematic - I'm not a Halovian any longer, but I'd like to carry some of it with me. Can you help me strengthen my spheres?" If she followed nature Frey perhaps she would have immediately asked after the devastation to the land, but first and foremost she'll take care of her own priorities and desires - just as her herald has always told her to.

- - -

Ru would like to upgrade her ice spheres!

Type: Light | Style: Offensive | Level: Upgraded
Elemental Projectiles | A small bag with an unlimited supply of incredibly dense spheres of ice. Best when used with a slingshot, but can also be thrown. Explode upon impact in a 5ft radius. Will not melt while in the bag.
For our bruised mouths are an act of resistance
and our singing hearts, together, make a beautiful prayer
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Leave the bad deeds on the bedsheets - by Hotaru - 01-22-2024, 11:40 PM