Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On.

Age: 26 | Height: 5'2'' | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: KeebahSan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

CAELYNN

You wake up every morning to fight the same
demons that left you so tired the nights before.

In her frantic state she hadn't even seen the woman. Hadn't heard her approach until her voice rang in Caelynn's ears. "I think that might be rather obvious.." She huffed through her whisper in a sad and scarred way. Caelynn wasn't trying to sound annoyed, but she was beginning to grow concerned for her safety. Either due to the possible mushroom poisoning or some other magic affecting her. "Ummm.. Skyboats?"

Turning in a circle as she looked above her head she tilted her head further in confusion. Thinking to herself she giggled, Well it is a boat in the sky... That giggle turned into a full laugh. "I'm sorry, but I don't think that helped my understanding at all. Why is it in the sky? And how is it being held up?" Caelynn just couldn't believe it.

As she waited for the woman's response she finally shifted her head and body to look the woman over and take her in. She was pretty and Caelynn liked that she didn't seem like she was going to hurt her. Caelynn wasn't intimidated by the woman and her soft approach. She didn't doubt that the woman could intimidate her, but in the moment seeing another person made her feel calmer, safer.

"May I ask, how did you get here? Was it on the skyboat?" Suddenly she wanted to flood the woman with thousands of more questions, but she knew that wouldn't help her. Overwhelming the person wouldn't help her get off the island to start her explorations or explain why the world felt so different.

That my love,
is what they call BRAVERY.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On. - by Caelynn - 02-04-2024, 09:18 PM