Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On.
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5254
Lena
It was intriguing to watch the fluctuation of moods and comforts on the other woman; perhaps eased by what she knew and understood, unfurling away from the confusion and chaos. While Lena wouldn’t and couldn’t comprehend how the Ancient had come to be this way, she still treated the parallels and notions with her residual kindness and softness, smiling along the introductions; something normal, something tangible. “Have you been here long?” Gesturing to the Climb itself – wondering if she’d simply lived here, and based on the inquiries, perhaps had been hibernating for some time.

The question made her smile – wishing it had been as easy as coming to see the remarkable, if not slightly dangerous, caverns. “I’d been hoping to catch sight of some of the void creatures. I wish I had time to explore more than that,” and she reached into her basket, handing over a roll she’d tucked away. While it wasn’t raw meat or blood-infested, it was still fuel. She peeled one away for herself as well, content to munch for a moment.

The following whisper might’ve made her wince, but instead her brow furrowed. Maybe it was fortunate to be ignorant of the plights – of the hatred and animosity that had spilled, and the Caretaker wished she could’ve speculated more on the aftermath of peace and repose, but as of late, there’d been more trials and tribulations brewing. “Between the Old Gods and the New – have you heard of the Voice?”
little more like coming home

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On. - by Lena - 02-06-2024, 12:01 AM