Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On.

Age: 26 | Height: 5'2'' | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: KeebahSan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

CAELYNN

You wake up every morning to fight the same
demons that left you so tired the nights before.

The question made her giggle, “All my life, 26 years. She remembered all the good times, all the fun she had. It seemed easy to talk to the woman, with the weird day she’d had, that ease felt like cool water on a hot day.

“Have you ever visited The Climb before?” Stretching she watched the woman tentatively, softness crept across her usual stiff and bitchy face. If she was being honest with herself, which she usually was, she’d realize how odd of a conversation this had to be for Lena.

Listening to her describe what she was looking for Caelynn found herself with another round of new questions. She thought back to her walk to the port, ”Void? What is a void creature? Do you mean like gore crows? They can be kinda gross, their eyes look like deep voids of darkness. The flowers look a bit weird, like regular but different. I feel as if I’m in a whole new place. Be careful when you adventure.” After a soft smile in regard to the crows, Caelynn watched the woman move and offer her something wrapped, “No thank you, I ate on my way here. You’ll need that if you plan on adventuring out here.”

Caelynn took in the question, thinking long about the topic and the idea of new Gods. “New gods? Have the others left us? Has Dygra left us?” There was a brief moment of confusion and sadness before her heart settled, almost as if she knew Dygra hadn’t left them. “No that doesn’t feel right. A war between the new and the old gods. How sad that they couldn’t share. Sorry but I have never heard of this Voice. Is that your god?” Curiosity framed her face as she looked at Lena again. “I apologize, but this is all so much to take in. Have you really got the time to sit here with me? I could walk with you. Help you explore? That way you get your information and I hopefully figure out how and why my world has changed over night?”

As she asked her own brain recognized the issue with inviting someone you don’t know into a dangerous place like the wilds of the Climb. Neither of them knew what the other was capable of, how could she not ask though. Taking up Lena’s whole day would be rude, and honestly she wanted to explore a little bit too. Determine if her world really was a little different than when she fell asleep.

That my love,
is what they call BRAVERY.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On. - by Caelynn - 02-06-2024, 01:02 AM