Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On.

Age: 26 | Height: 5'2'' | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: KeebahSan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

CAELYNN

You wake up every morning to fight the same
demons that left you so tired the nights before.

Caelynn sighed and pulled her hair from her face and horns as the wind blew past them again. The day was early and the breeze was still beautiful. Thinking about the distance from where they were to the caves she cocked her head, "Entrances to the caves can be found all over the Climb, but if you really want rare gems you'd have to search in the mountains and deep under in the hotter areas." She was thinking deeply about the places she and her parents had adventured. "In the caves near the mountains are plenty of smaller beautiful colored gems, those are 12 to 20 mornings away I'd say. Thinking again she hummed to herself, "Then the gems deep in the hotter places would be under the lava, if you're traveling safely I'd say anywhere between 8 to 15 days of travel there and back. Closer to 15 for the whole trip."

Caelynn smiled and shook her head, "We may be able to find a cave entrance and explore, but I doubt we'd be able to go deep enough to find any gems before the boat of the sky leaves." Biting her lip she looked at the woman, "It does leave the Climb right? Goes other places like a boat on water?"

Listening contently about the war of the gods made Caelynn more and more uncomfortable. Hearing that her god wasn't around at the time shocked Caelynn. "Dygra is involved, nurturing, and playful. I don't see her stepping away from that kind of chaos or us... her followers. Wouldn't we feel and know if she was gone?" Caelynn chose to believe that she could feel her god around all the time. If she wanted to she could kneel right here and pray. The confines of shrines when praying made no sense to her, though she knew that anywhere other than a shrine for offerings would make for plenty of awful messes lying around. They had enough of that when bloodlust hit each month. "I can understand some other gods' followers clashing with us, followers of Dygra and Drygra themselves." She chuckled softly and bit her lip holding back the fear. Thinking of a period without Dygra in her life, if Dygra would have left, made a depressed feeling wash over her.

"There's no way... I was making stew three days ago. It is hot enough to be Longheat. It's just... not too long ago it was Deepfrost, it really can't be Longheat yet. He only died four Deepfrost's ago, I celebrate every season. I just celebrated." Standing she paced a few steps away then turned to stare around at her environment, "Well... the ground does look like it has more flora, more heat waves coming off the rocks. Longheat it is..." She couldn't imagine missing a season celebration for her best friend. Honoring a tradition they had done since childhood, really it was just a dinner with a mention of the change in season but it was an excuse to be together nonetheless.

That my love,
is what they call BRAVERY.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On. - by Caelynn - 02-08-2024, 01:18 AM