Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On.
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5254
Lena
She listened to the description of the mountains and their caverns, but her eyes widened at the notions of time spent within. Laughing around another piece of her roll, she shook her head. “Oh, I can’t be gone that long.” Dusting her hands off, she stood once more. “But that’s all right. I don’t mind seeing the entrance and then heading home.” Exploration and curiosity would be somewhat sated, at the very least, and she could always return another time. Her eyes went towards the sky boats at the inquiry. “They can. But I’ll probably just fly.”

Hitching the basket further up her shoulder, she waited and listened to the rest of the comments; still uncertain on timeframes. Did Ancients go into some sort of hibernation? Or had she merely lost track of the time? Maybe it was easier amidst the caves. “I don’t know much about Dygra, unfortunately. There may be some books in our library though.” The Collegium stored a vast number of tomes – perhaps answers could be found there, amidst the stacks.

The denial of the seasonal change had her brow arching though – and she didn’t have anything suitable to justify the swift passing of time.
little more like coming home

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On. - by Lena - 02-10-2024, 12:19 PM