Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On.

Age: 26 | Height: 5'2'' | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: KeebahSan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

CAELYNN

You wake up every morning to fight the same
demons that left you so tired the nights before.

"Well, however unfortunate, I hope you can come back another time and adventure to find the gems." Watching her hitch the basket up further on her shoulder Caelynn smiled, "You can lead the way. I apologize for taking up the beginning of your time here on my woes. I do appreciate your help, Lena."

As they began to walk Caelynn listened to Lena carefully. "Dygra is wonderful. I would love to read what the books say, I wonder if there is any truth to them. I haven't been to a library since I was young. My parents only went to turn in papers on their studies. We never stayed to read any of the books."

Caelynn looked at the ground as they walked away from the shore, then she paused. "Do you actually mind if I go with you to explore a little? I'm sorry I should have asked that sooner." Caelynn nervously rubbed her palms together brushing the sweat that accumulated into her skin then onto her pants. Adjusting her pack she brushed the awkwardness off and decided that she could face whatever answer Lena had for her.

If Lena didn't want company Caelynn would merely venture closer to the boat in the sky. She'd shout out and see if anyone could tell her how to get on it. Then she'd see what she could trade for a ticket away from the magma island she was born and raised on. If Lena didn't mind the company she'd walk with her, hopefully help her see a few fauna and flora of the area. Maybe she could make a friend. Was she ready to make a friend? It was best not to get her hopes up, she'd be better off just having acquaintances anyway, right?

That my love,
is what they call BRAVERY.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On. - by Caelynn - 02-10-2024, 10:02 PM