Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On.

Age: 26 | Height: 5'2'' | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: KeebahSan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

CAELYNN

You wake up every morning to fight the same
demons that left you so tired the nights before.

Caelynn couldn't help but smile softly in return. She hadn't met someone who was this kind in a long time. Following her lead she cautiously looked around, "I'll be sure to head there. The Collegium in Stormbreak." She spoke as if she was committing the name and place to memory, looking to her left she reached out and ran her hand along the wall gently. "Careful, the flooring in the caves can have unexpected divots." She spoke as her own step landed a bit harder in a divot. She'd been expecting the floor to be closer, and when it wasn't her foot came down in a stomp rather than a regular step. "Case in point."

They continued their travels as Caelynn smiled thinking to herself, it feels like it's been forever. Listening intently to Lena she chuckled and nodded out a soft response to having an experienced person around. "If you head left you can find some of the gems, my parents used to take me there to see in the spring time. The flora tends to grow between the stones. Further to the right leads deeper into the ground, I don't ever remember going super far that way."

Walking cautiously now, conscious of the way her steps could echo against the walls she knelt down a bit checking the lower shadows in the area. She was used to her Fyrhund sight taking over on it's own, naturally shifting for the darkness without her really having to be conscious of it. Looking back at Lena she watched as she seemed to do the same. Caelynn couldn't tell if she was only looking in the darkest spots or if she was just checking the surroundings. "My favorite part has to be Mountain's Roar. Beautiful spilling waterfall, oh or Soulfire Reach. So hard to get to, only been once when I was a stupid teen." She laughed softly, "Almost died, we made it out alright though. It was beautiful, none of these small areas with gems and pretty flora could compare."

"What is your favorite part of your home? Stormbreak if your home, right? Caelynn was simply drawing a connection for the previous conversation in regard to the library and assumed. Kneeling down again she thought she saw something small move, but when she saw nothing she ignored it and stood back up.

That my love,
is what they call BRAVERY.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On. - by Caelynn - 02-12-2024, 10:55 PM