listen when there's no sound
for Kalt
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
Ashe
Love the way your love keeps me up high,
Cause in your hands i become a believer
and i dont have to hide away my ugly side

The barrier had fallen. Finally it came down, and as left in awe as she was by the stunning forest that waited for them… There was a single priority that dominated her wanderlust.

Safrin’s pendant was as weighty as her oath as Ashe made her way silently into the Atheneum, blue cloak softly rustling behind her in the gloom of the evening. Every nerve in her was screaming to go. Go find Mort, go and bring Ronin back. She swore she would, and the last image she had of him was the pain and betrayal in his eyes her blade scraped against his bones, slid between his ribs and -

Releasing a huff of breath as they entered into the massive and still crumbling library, Ashe quickly slipped her hand into Kalt’s feeling him by her side as well as within, leaning into the bond. Real. She glanced up at him, squeezing his hand before she paused and looked outwards. She'd hardly been able to close her eyes without being greeted by that sight.

While she wanted more than anything to go and find the god of death now.. Kalt had tempered her impatience and need. There was research to be done, and if her talk with Safrin had taught her anything? It was that she knew precious little about this world and its gods. If she was going to demand Ronin’s soul back, to bring him back from the dead, then it would do her well not to go into this blind. ”How in the five hells do they organize this place?” she muttered.
cause i become such a
beautiful creature
in your eyes.

Messages In This Thread
listen when there's no sound - by Ashetta - 04-06-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: listen when there's no sound - by Kalt - 04-06-2019, 05:53 PM
RE: listen when there's no sound - by Ashetta - 04-06-2019, 06:59 PM
RE: listen when there's no sound - by Kalt - 04-06-2019, 09:46 PM
RE: listen when there's no sound - by Ashetta - 04-06-2019, 11:19 PM