listen when there's no sound
for Kalt
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
Ashe
Love the way your love keeps me up high,
Cause in your hands i become a believer
and i dont have to hide away my ugly side

The weight of Kalt’s hand upon her back was grounding before he moved towards the shelves, and she smirked slightly at his remark. His systems were enough to make anyone mad, and she had little doubt the Loreseekers had their own system for the books here. She moved after him silently as he began sorting through the tomes that might give them the insight they were looking for. She didn’t expect answers exactly, but at least she would know something more than what she currently did.

Ashe dragged her eyes away from Kalt and to the library, truly absorbing the sight for the first time. Upwards there spiraled level after level of shelves and books that curled around the intact the walls of the building, shelving filling the empty space as well and reminding her of the spokes of a wheel. Ashe peered upward, following the books and works that held information on a world they didn’t know.

The assassin felt a tug at her heart - longing. How long had it been since she’d let herself get lost in a book? Be it research or some fantastical story, there had been time where she never went without some sort of reading for the day. She remembered well the libraries of the capital: ornate candelabras and magically lit chandeliers, along with gleaming marble floors, large mahogany tables with red velvet chairs, a slumbering fire, mezzanines, ladders, railings, and then books - books, books more books. Like a city made entirely of leather and paper and words.

Ashe was pulled from her reverie as Kalt handed over two heavy tomes, and she couldn’t help but return his easy smile. So much of her tutoring had been in those massive libraries, even in the sprawling one they’d had at the Keep. There was a familiarity to approaching one of the tables, sitting down in one of the chairs to place the books on the tables and move into their pages. Like they were slipping into the ruins of memories in this place.

As she glanced down the pages that began explaining the basics of the gods she understood a bit already - their names and their roles. She only half paid attention to what she already knew, her mind picking apart what she didn’t.. the other half opened up herself to the bond, to the closeness of Kalt. Fire-blue eyes flicked up to him for a moment, for once lacking the ring of gold and peering at him with a gaze that was wholly human and wholly open. ”Do you think this place was once like the libraries back home?” With the telepathic words came a flicker of her own memories through their soul-tether: the two of them draped across couches with books open before them, grinning down at him when she climbed shelves, her frustration and determination when they were younger and he tutored her in reading and writing.
cause i become such a
beautiful creature
in your eyes.

Messages In This Thread
listen when there's no sound - by Ashetta - 04-06-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: listen when there's no sound - by Kalt - 04-06-2019, 05:53 PM
RE: listen when there's no sound - by Ashetta - 04-06-2019, 06:59 PM
RE: listen when there's no sound - by Kalt - 04-06-2019, 09:46 PM
RE: listen when there's no sound - by Ashetta - 04-06-2019, 11:19 PM