never have I ever
Remi <3
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby

"Strong against the elements? Steadfast? Great at holding open doors?" Remi says, eyebrows raised. Accepting the gems, the Lullaby shivers a touch as his flames are manipulated. It's the strangest sensation, one he's only really felt a few times.

Offering Isla a look of if u say so, before tapping his fingers against her skull, the Lullaby thrusts out a small cape of fire to encircle around Isla as she nudges him. "Flail all you want, I can hardly feel it." His strength aside, as a being composed mostly of flame her nudges were hardly more than a flicker in his bodily awareness.

Having sensed enough of what his friend might have been about to say before she was interrupted, Remi reached out in earnest, as best he could anyway, to tug her close. "You are never a nuisance to me, Isla. Maybe to Ronin during Leafchange, but never to me." Hard as they'd both worked to repair the damage done to their relationship, the Lullaby couldn't help but feel as though somehow he'd still fallen short; all the more so in moments like these when he wished he could be more for the Remedy.

"I would like nothing more. Lead on."

~FIN
Every shade of hurt you know
From the deep blue to the marigold
It's gonna make sense someday lookin' back
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
never have I ever - by Isla - 02-11-2024, 04:46 PM
RE: never have I ever - by Remi - 02-12-2024, 03:06 PM
RE: never have I ever - by Isla - 02-13-2024, 06:48 PM
RE: never have I ever - by Remi - 02-13-2024, 07:07 PM
RE: never have I ever - by Isla - 02-20-2024, 07:26 PM
RE: never have I ever - by Remi - 02-21-2024, 05:30 PM