I hear the voices when I’m dreamin’
Cordelia
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Since the twins had grown, there was a large margin of adjustment that Cordelia found herself having to make. The urge to hover somehow stronger despite the fact they were no longer toddlers being one of them. The attuned had told her son she was going into the back, requesting he stay within shouting range; which was better than having him stay within eyesight. Allowing her growing son a hint of freedom. Not that he ever bothered to wander off. That was Margot.

Still, despite her attempts to quell it, her hypervigilance remained.

When she heard Marcus's voice ring out, sharp and clear against he quiet of the room, the Attuned was instantly alert. The skinning knife she held in her hand shifting to brace for an attack against whatever had him calling out, only to be surprised by his bright smile. Lowering the knife, a breath looses from her chest and she returns his smile, "You about scared me half to death, Marcus!" She gently admonished, shaking her head as she cleaned her hands, readying to catch him in an embrace if that was what he wished.

Cordelia
Say something
Something like you love me

Messages In This Thread
RE: I hear the voices when I’m dreamin’ - by Cordelia - 02-17-2024, 01:45 PM