black holes and revelations

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin

"Then how can you fault me? When her power robbed even you of your sight?" Safrin blurted out before realizing the emotive cadence of her tone and immediately simmering. Tilting her chin upwards slightly, she looked away, swallowing down something bitter and angry. Where were Frey and Ludo? Why was she on trial alone, when Frey had done nothing and surely Ludo was as guilty as she?

Vi's disappointment was like galactic debris across the field of her vision, darkening and obscuring the light she desperately sought. Centuries she had been without him. Days that spun into decades that she had laboured and toiled, and all for what? She'd been destined to fail, and under the oppressive weight of his stare, Safrin felt only regret that she'd not given in sooner. If her efforts meant nothing to him, then why had she even tried?

However his threat drew the breath right from her lungs, and her star-cast eyes snapped to his with widening terror. Her lips opened to say something, to offer some plea in her defense but there seemed none to be made.

"I'm sorry. I tried, but you had been gone for so long, and I...I wasn't.." Teardrops like comets streaked down her cheeks as she watched the weather obscure the stars she so loved. Her posture one of defeat. "I'm sorry I wasn't better." She whispered at last.

Messages In This Thread
black holes and revelations - by Vi - 04-06-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Safrin - 04-06-2019, 06:29 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Vi - 04-07-2019, 02:49 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Safrin - 04-07-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Vi - 04-08-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Safrin - 04-08-2019, 06:15 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Vi - 04-08-2019, 06:20 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Safrin - 04-08-2019, 06:25 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Vi - 04-08-2019, 06:46 PM