{SE} Like a dream we're living in
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347

I count your heartbeats before you sleep
I bite my fingernails to bone
Evie had not intended to meet Hadama on such a macabre island, but she had never ventured to its shores, and had only known it by name. Strangely, it is less off-putting now compared to the void entities spawning throughout Caido, so perhaps now is the perfect time to visit.

Evie is often early to most things, so she is accustomed to bringing things along to occupy herself in the time between. She sits on the minimal shoreline the island has on the southern side, comfortably cross-legged as she whittles and carves at a piece of wood in her hands. It's not her strongest skill, but it's a gift for one of the doctors at the infirmary who had bemoaned breaking her hair comb after her hair had grown tangled from so much overtime helping the injured after the impact. Given she has more reason to travel outside Halo, she'd been able to source a much hardier wood, and it's comforting to sit and make progress on the project while she waits for Hadama to arrive.
And now I crawl back under the stairwell
To a place I call my home
Evie

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Like a dream we're living in - by Evie - 02-18-2024, 09:27 AM
RE: {SE} Like a dream we're living in - by Hadama - 02-20-2024, 04:18 AM
RE: {SE} Like a dream we're living in - by Evie - 02-21-2024, 04:08 PM
RE: {SE} Like a dream we're living in - by Hadama - 02-21-2024, 10:19 PM
RE: {SE} Like a dream we're living in - by Evie - 02-24-2024, 11:49 PM
RE: {SE} Like a dream we're living in - by Hadama - 02-25-2024, 05:53 AM
RE: {SE} Like a dream we're living in - by Evie - 02-26-2024, 07:55 AM