{SE} Like a dream we're living in
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347

I count your heartbeats before you sleep
I bite my fingernails to bone
"You always have such grand ways of phrasing things," she compliments, laughing lightly at the idea of her magical aid being a blessing. Perhaps it's underselling herself and her talents, but it feels quite exaggerated.

Considering she follows Nature Frey, Evie has mixed feelings about the infected variants now flourish eerily through the regions, and she sighs softly at the arrival of the topic. "I'm surprised we haven't heard more from Frey or Rae. Part of me hopes, no matter how stupidly, that they are like any other more dangerous plant or animal found in Caido." Like dragons and dream cacti. She doubts they will be that lucky, but she recalls when Vi had asked them all to plant his roses, and wonders why such a moment has not come about again.

Luckily, Hadama does not seem keen on dwelling on these topics, even if their stations would normally encourage it. Evie's smile returns fast and bright as he opens up the floor for her, utilizing a prompt she'll never turn down. As their hands busy themselves with combs and nets alike, Evie regales him with talk of the ceremony, the reception, and the parts of the honeymoon that are safe for the ears of friends. Glowing all the while, the project in her hands is swiftly completed without her dwelling on the crawling passage of time that such tasks would normally prompt. Instead, it feels as if every minute slips by in a second as she fills in her dear friend on the happiness that had transpired just before Starfall.

- Fin <3
And now I crawl back under the stairwell
To a place I call my home
Evie

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Like a dream we're living in - by Evie - 02-18-2024, 09:27 AM
RE: {SE} Like a dream we're living in - by Hadama - 02-20-2024, 04:18 AM
RE: {SE} Like a dream we're living in - by Evie - 02-21-2024, 04:08 PM
RE: {SE} Like a dream we're living in - by Hadama - 02-21-2024, 10:19 PM
RE: {SE} Like a dream we're living in - by Evie - 02-24-2024, 11:49 PM
RE: {SE} Like a dream we're living in - by Hadama - 02-25-2024, 05:53 AM
RE: {SE} Like a dream we're living in - by Evie - 02-26-2024, 07:55 AM