I fretted fire but that was long ago
Remi
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

Grumbling and letting her chin loll against Remi's shoulder as she pouts up at him, despite the fact that he's absolutely correct about all points, Isla forces herself to put the fate of the world and the people in it to the back of her mind for a bit. It's made easier by the sudden urge to hunt and kill something, and whether it's bloodlust or a search for a distraction, she doesn't question it. Instead, fitting her fingers between Remi's and smirking at the difference between them, she gives it a few seconds before clambering back to her feet.

"I think I'd quite like to hunt in the tunnels," she tells him, stretching her arms above her head. "I've never eaten a rock slider before - I wonder what they taste like." And if they are as hard to crack open as Remi's skull. Ha ha, get it? Continuity.

Hopping across the smaller pools and heading in a slow arc away from the pits, by degrees, Isla lets her worry burn away as well. It's never quite gone, but it's a mere flicker against the rest of their afternoon.

~FIN
she's a runner
rebel, and a stunner

Messages In This Thread
I fretted fire but that was long ago - by Isla - 02-21-2024, 05:43 PM
RE: I fretted fire but that was long ago - by Isla - 02-21-2024, 07:01 PM