as mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth
Pierce Inanis

Age: 0 | Height: 5'10 | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 90 - Dext: 50 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 46 - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Pierce
He isn’t sure what exactly draws him toward the lush greenery of the Greatwood, but the second he steps onto the moss and the trees start to weave, Pierce can feel exactly why it had intrigued him to approach the towering woods. Something lay inside, his kin. Not Dahlia, though, that much he knows, and it spurs him on with an eagerness he didn’t quite know he possessed.

Like a compass needle burning through him, Pierce arrives behind Dorian at a distance, gaining a full view of the man as he surveys the trees. There is no use hiding his arrival, having absolutely zero need to. They were all part of the Family, after all. “I hear they call you Dorian here.” The deep baritone rumbles his arrival, stepping up toward him with eyes glinting in appreciation and clearly impressed, before he peers out to the trees, their roots corded and strong not unlike the muscles that wind around Pierce’s own arms. “I apologize for not seeking you out sooner. I took some time to sample the offerings.

Messages In This Thread
RE: as mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth - by Pierce - 02-21-2024, 08:55 PM