as mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth
Pierce Inanis

Age: 0 | Height: 5'10 | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 90 - Dext: 50 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 46 - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Pierce
There’s a hum of agreement that vibrates from the taller man as he approaches, settling in beside Dorian to peer up at the trees while he offers his apologies. Dorian’s smooth response does well to bring a flicker of relief and an amused grin of greed to blossom on Pierce’s face, dipping his chin a little. “It has been stimulating.” Pierce offers, before he draws silent as any good soldier does when Dorian leans in, meeting halfway as his bright gaze lingers on the winding bark of the trees, the way the branches furrow and twist out.

A low rumble of a laugh purrs through his chest, a cutting grin spreading on his face as he nods. “I have heard rumors of the same.” Rulers gone missing, the fae and the trees left to fend for themselves against what has already begun to corrupt. And with how dense the forest and woodlands are, well, count him in.

I am more than ready to start.” His deep voice holds every inch a sense of eagerness, a hidden feral tone that has the air of teeth ready to sink into the prospect. His large muscles flex as he turns to face Dorian more fully, itching to start.

Messages In This Thread
RE: as mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth - by Pierce - 02-25-2024, 06:05 PM