Tell me, am I good enough?
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Jude
Jude returns from Safrin's shrine by early morning, shoulders lighter despite being unused to staying up so late. Despite his age and solitude, Jude has a reliable schedule that he keeps to religiously. He doesn't like to think about where he got that anymore. Any pride he had once taken in being Harper's son has been overshadowed by his father's absence and betrayal.

Maybe it's fate, or some cosmic entity's idea of a joke, but when he makes it back to his apartment the door is suspiciously unlocked. Tensing immediately, handle half-turned in his hand, Jude considers his options.

He has nobody to call on for help. His neighbors don't even know his name.

But he's nobody. There's no reason for him to be targeted for any conceivable reason. What would anyone want from him?

So he turns the handle and steps into his silent apartment, a small breath of relief escaping him when he sees that the room within is undisturbed. Not a break-in, then. And as he lifts his eyes and closes the door behind him, Jude freezes when the reasoning becomes immediately clear. Harper sits on the couch, Winifred purring in his lap. Jude's face goes hard and cold. "You never told me you made another key. I wouldn't have accepted the apartment if I'd known."
I need a cure, prescribe a drug - cut this out before it's love

Messages In This Thread
Tell me, am I good enough? - by Jude - 02-22-2024, 11:12 PM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Harper - 02-22-2024, 11:18 PM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Jude - 02-22-2024, 11:23 PM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Harper - 02-22-2024, 11:32 PM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Jude - 02-22-2024, 11:47 PM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Harper - 02-23-2024, 12:05 AM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Jude - 03-10-2024, 09:32 PM
RE: Tell me, am I good enough? - by Harper - 03-17-2024, 11:09 PM