aftermath of the downpour
hadama
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
As Hadama surfaced, Noah inspected his wounds. "I'm sorry about this." He said, gesturing to the bloodied mess of Hadama's shoulder. "I'm still getting used to them. you're the only thing I've hit with them still living to be able to inspect. Everything else has been decimated with other abilities in the mix." Like ursur and voidbark dudes, geckos and various void-touched flora.

"Vi's roses."He said, more in audible thought than anything else, as he crouched before the merking as he steadied himself at the surface. With enough time having passed, Noah ignited the dome again, this time his intentions having changed. Hadama, and Noah alike, would find themselves renewed and invigorated. Rolling his shoulders slightly, Noah looked out. "Do you have any inclination of where to start, other than the Greatwood in general?" He asked, rocking on his heels just before extending to stand back up, knowing now that Hadama was at full strength he would be able to lift himself with water to meet the Forsaken's gaze.

the forsaken

Messages In This Thread
aftermath of the downpour - by Noah - 02-23-2024, 05:38 PM
RE: aftermath of the downpour - by Hadama - 02-26-2024, 03:01 AM
RE: aftermath of the downpour - by Noah - 02-27-2024, 05:06 PM
RE: aftermath of the downpour - by Hadama - 03-01-2024, 05:22 PM
RE: aftermath of the downpour - by Noah - 03-01-2024, 05:32 PM
RE: aftermath of the downpour - by Hadama - 03-01-2024, 09:07 PM
RE: aftermath of the downpour - by Noah - 03-11-2024, 09:23 PM