the ocean sings and the mountains talk
Open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
Afternoon faded towards the golden twilight hour and the tide rushed back in. The worst of the heat had already faded, leaving the tidal pools warmer than the air and Maea felt goosebumps break out whenever the wind touched her damp skin. The heavy coat lay discarded on the rocks further inland, along with shoes and shirt. With trousers rolled up above the knee and the linen shift soaked at the hem, she stalked the water looking for a Cloud Manta.

Hadama had asked her to hunt them responsibly; in her mind that meant making more of it than simply taking its crystal, and she wondered idly what chlorophyllic blood would taste like. Sweet as tree sap? Bitter like moss, or perhaps more like the kelp that was part of some staple dishes around the region? Hunger churned in her stomach, actual real hunger in addition to the ever present simmer of bloodlust, and the Ancient squeezed the chakram in her tail as if by holding firmly to her weapon she could summon a bit more focus. Or squeeze out some luck.

Maybe this wasn't the best time to hunt. Though the animals were tricky; could be in the water, could be in the clouds - either way she had no way of tracking them. All she could do was scout and wait, and enjoy the briny scent of wind and sea until something came her way worth hunting for.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
the ocean sings and the mountains talk - by Maea - 02-23-2024, 06:19 PM