the ocean sings and the mountains talk
Open
Ellyra Fox
Nurse

Age: 22 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 7 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Ellyra
We made plans to kiss the sun at night
Hopeless dreamers, hopeless types
A tumsea. Ellyra smiled, amber eyes moving from the woman to drift out to the waters where the creature had been. She blinked and looked back to Maea when she asked her question. "I've hardly been to most of this city." She said with a scoffing laugh. For most of Ellyra's life she lived in the Hollowed Grounds, and even with her exploring before settling in Stormbreak, the woman had yet to venture too far into the *depths* of the world. Her visits were fast and quick, trying to get to as many places as fast as she could, before war came and she decided to plant her feet.

"The lioness is all I can shift to. Nothing aquatic to get me down there." She shook her head and rocked back off her heels, letting her butt fall into the shade cooled sand beneath her. She dug her toes in some, resting her forearms on her knees. "Have you?" She asked, head tilting enough that it sent a wave of golden hair cascading off her shoulder.
Shedding skin you show your beauty scars
Don't forget me or who you are

Messages In This Thread
the ocean sings and the mountains talk - by Maea - 02-23-2024, 06:19 PM
RE: the ocean sings and the mountains talk - by Ellyra - 04-01-2024, 01:05 AM