pink skies
Dygra <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
it's 2am and i took 17 shots of vodka trying to forget your name
but the only name i forgot was mine. and sober —
Oh it takes a lot for the Harpy to muster the strength to show up at the shrine for Dygra. Why, you might ask? Well, because before she’d died, she tried to get close to Ludo, had tried to fulfill a quest to get her lover back from the clutches of the LongNight monsters, only to fail so horribly that she couldn’t face the herald again. Flash forward to the attempts in the Climb to rescue Tanau from his fiery, terrible molten metal prison, and…

She crashed and burned, literally. She died, and Tanau had been the last face she’d seen as she succumbed to the flames.

Then, she’d returned as an Ascended, refused to go and see the Voice and yet still got teleported to the Grounds for a fight she wanted no part in. And then she’d hidden herself away during the war, to survive, to change to an Ancient with Dygra’s help, and since then? She’d been trying to stay under the radar.

But circumstances now lead her back to this spot, to stand before a shrine as she wars with herself internally (mainly the thought that why would Dygra even give her time to someone that had failed time and time again?) She supposes if her expectations are low then she can’t be disappointed.

Holding the red jacket that Deimos had made her to help her get into Halo without turning immediately to stone, the Harpy stands there stiff as a board, tail curled around her leg and her head held high, horns mirroring the ruby clusters with the veins set inside. She takes a deep breath, pricks her finger, drops the blood wherever needed, and as she works her jaw tries to come up with what to say. “Dygra, I… Haven’t spoken to a god in a long, long time… But I was wondering if perhaps you might spare a moment to talk with me?” She asks, her voice quiet, uncertain.
KIADA
— or drunk, you're the only thing on my mind
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
pink skies - by Kiada - 02-23-2024, 07:11 PM
RE: pink skies - by Dygra - 03-09-2024, 06:44 PM
RE: pink skies - by Kiada - 03-09-2024, 07:55 PM
RE: pink skies - by Dygra - 03-19-2024, 04:28 PM
RE: pink skies - by Kiada - 03-19-2024, 10:13 PM