Star-Crossed
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Fiat Lux truly was beautiful and captivating, a well needed reprieve for all from the aftermath of Long Night and the rocky start of the season. Phoebe had attended alone and was simply meandering through the festivities. Despite having not felt like it at the time, she did her best to gussy up a little. She had donned a soft yellow dress and used some of her herbs to tint her cheeks, lips, and eyelids, and kohl applied to her lashes - though it was far more effort than she usually put on her appearance it felt...good in an odd way to do so and feel pretty. Her long blonde tresses had a light wave to them, having been slept in wrapped around rags, and it all topped with one of the vibrant flower crowns. She felt pretty, festive, girly...it was a pick-me-up she hadn't realized she needed.

Quietly she watched from the sidelines as people danced and lit the spinning sun wheel and drank and made merry. A small smile sat on her lips, albeit a bit forced. It was good to see so many having fun, so many enjoying their time and frivolity and respite...enjoying their loved ones and friends. For a moment sadness dared creep up in her chest and she quickly shoved it away. No. Today was about celebrating, not mourning. Today was for Rae - and in a way Frey by association - not heartbreak over a stupid boy (as Rexanna had called him). Besides, Emmett certainly wasn't riddled with heartbreak over her. He probably already had a pretty Natural girl on his arm, off dancing or drinking or...whatever else. He wouldn't be wasting his energy on her, so she would just enjoy the day and not waste hers on him either.
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
'Cause I'm just trying to be happy

Messages In This Thread
Star-Crossed - by Phoebe - 04-07-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: Star-Crossed - by Emmett - 04-07-2019, 03:59 PM
RE: Star-Crossed - by Phoebe - 04-07-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Star-Crossed - by Emmett - 04-07-2019, 04:42 PM
RE: Star-Crossed - by Phoebe - 04-07-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: Star-Crossed - by Emmett - 04-08-2019, 01:59 PM
RE: Star-Crossed - by Phoebe - 04-08-2019, 02:23 PM