Star-Crossed
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
At least he was agreeing with her on something. That felt like a major win in the moment even if it probably wasn’t.

She smiled a little because he did, a laugh close but not quite escaping her own lips. Phoebe had forgotten how handsome he was when he actually smiled – it seemed like ages since she had last seen it. Her own faltered for a moment, thinking he was going to cast the crown aside. Maybe that had been a dumb move…flower crowns were a little girlie she supposed and he probably didn’t want to play along. But then he placed it back on his head and her smile returned. A blush creeped onto her cheeks as he leaned close, surprised by it. It was the first time since…well since the last time they had seen Frey together that he had made an effort to be physically close to her – and really, did anything that happened because of the way Frey affected people really count?

Phoebe chewed her lip and glanced at her hands. She did want to dance…but she still felt hurt from his statement about Outlanders. He could say he didn’t mean it and she could believe that to a point…”She does… but…can you promise to try not to lump all of us Outlanders together again? Make a point of it…for my sake?” she asked quietly, her hurt around that issue clear in her eyes and tone. She wasn’t asking him to be perfect about it, she wasn’t even asking him to take it back or not be angry at her sister-in-law (who was actually at the center of people’s ire); just that he would try to be more specific for her.

Thread continued here!
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
'Cause I'm just trying to be happy

Messages In This Thread
Star-Crossed - by Phoebe - 04-07-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: Star-Crossed - by Emmett - 04-07-2019, 03:59 PM
RE: Star-Crossed - by Phoebe - 04-07-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Star-Crossed - by Emmett - 04-07-2019, 04:42 PM
RE: Star-Crossed - by Phoebe - 04-07-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: Star-Crossed - by Emmett - 04-08-2019, 01:59 PM