Sleepwalking
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
I'll stay here with you until this dream is gone
Aoife was wrapped in the baby-bjorn he had made for her. Luckily it was not too cold, and while taking a baby out at dusk was probably a terrible idea, he wanted her parents to be able to look down upon her as they ventured towards the shrine, and though he knew little of Safrin, her star-clad ensembles seemed to indicate an infinity with the night. Perhaps the timing would be in his favour.

The thing was, Remi had never properly prayed before. He'd stumbled into his interactions by happenstance, or with the foreknowledge that he'd likely be answered (because of his misdeeds). This though was the first time, and unsure what to do, as they neared the shrine, Remi had to pause to consider.

Candles, flowers? What did one offer a god?

Normally Remi might not have had an answer to this, but after his recent encounter with Ianto, a sly smile spread across his face. In his hands he produced small glowing stars. Kissing the top of Aoife's head as she reached for them (and of course conjuring one large enough for her that she'd not choke on it as she gummed its edges), Remi closed his eyes.

"Safrin? I...apologize for my ignorance in these matters, but I was wondering if you might help me."

And, hugging Aoife as the stars flit overhead, he waited.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Sleepwalking - by Remi - 04-07-2019, 04:45 PM
RE: Sleepwalking - by Safrin - 04-07-2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Sleepwalking - by Remi - 04-07-2019, 05:29 PM
RE: Sleepwalking - by Safrin - 04-07-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: Sleepwalking - by Remi - 04-07-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Sleepwalking - by Safrin - 04-07-2019, 06:30 PM