Sleepwalking
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
I'll stay here with you until this dream is gone
"Much better than mine." Remi said with a surprised sort of sighing-laugh as the stars he had placed before the shrine suddenly became the proper incarnations of themselves. Looking up, his eyes fell upon the Vanya and Ronin constellations and he felt his heart heave unsteadily.

"Not that I was trying to match you, of course." He added with a shy inhale, pulling his eyes down and turning to look upon Safrin.

As she beckoned towards the child, Remi faltered for just a moment. His hands wrapped themselves protectively around her tiny body as some of the blood drained instantly from his face. But this was Safrin. Safrin who had apparently saved Aoife from LongNight before the week even started. Safrin who had placed Ronin into the stars above.

"Of course." He said gently after a moment, undoing the restraints and holding the girl out towards the goddess. "It is because of her that I am here..I have...offended Ludo. I lost its mask, and given the way it has tried to trick me in the past with visions of those I care for, I worry it will do it again." Pausing, feeling horrifically awkward about divulging his problems to a deity, Remi looked upon Aoife's starlight eyes and steeled himself. His discomfort mattered very little when stacked against her safety.

"I met a friend in the Woods...a friend who Ludo once took the form of. I realized perhaps too late that I had no way of knowing that it was him. I do not want to go through life fearful that I will leave and not return to Aoife, or worse, to keep her within the guildhall where I can control who comes in. But I see no way of knowing what is real, and what—or who—is Ludo." Finishing, Remi swallowed finding that his hands had started to shake somewhat.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Sleepwalking - by Remi - 04-07-2019, 04:45 PM
RE: Sleepwalking - by Safrin - 04-07-2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Sleepwalking - by Remi - 04-07-2019, 05:29 PM
RE: Sleepwalking - by Safrin - 04-07-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: Sleepwalking - by Remi - 04-07-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Sleepwalking - by Safrin - 04-07-2019, 06:30 PM