Sleepwalking

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin

Safrin did not appear to be listening. She had eyes only for Aoife, and as she snuggled the child in her arms, she cooed soft noises of love and affection at her. Only distantly did she nod in time with what the alchemist was saying.

"Yes...the mask." She said with a nod, knowing full well what had happened, and what Ludo had done about it. With a small smirk, the deity glanced up regarding the alchemist in full for a moment before looking back at Aoife, her lips curling into a smile. "Hiding behind reality is one of Ludo's favourite tricks." She replied in a sing-song voice as if telling a tale to the baby. "To be able to see through them is quite powerful magic indeed." Nibbling the inside of her lip, she seemed to weigh the baby in her arms against the type of device that the alchemist was looking for.

"But I would also not see any harm come to Aoife, nor would I see her life blocked out of fear. I can give you what you wish, but I require things from you. Red lichen that has been burned, one of the whisperfish that must be kept alive, and the sap from a WickerWoman."

Messages In This Thread
Sleepwalking - by Remi - 04-07-2019, 04:45 PM
RE: Sleepwalking - by Safrin - 04-07-2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Sleepwalking - by Remi - 04-07-2019, 05:29 PM
RE: Sleepwalking - by Safrin - 04-07-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: Sleepwalking - by Remi - 04-07-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Sleepwalking - by Safrin - 04-07-2019, 06:30 PM