[SE] Not my colors
For Thalassa
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah
The forest never sleeps and the wolf never dies
Sah smirked as he caught on, "Nice plan." Taking the jewelry, started to help leave the trail. It took some time, and the sun was just beginning to rise once they reached the town. Before the sun could fully rise, the duo made their way to the rendezvous point with the client.  Returning the heirloom and collecting their reward was a quick affair. The duo parted ways soon after, Sah giving his partner one last nod before he slipped away.

Afterward, the Abandoned settled in a shadowed alley, watching as the town rallied to follow the trail of stolen goods that had appeared overnight. It was clear that they had it covered, and he had no doubt that the thieves would soon be arrested.

Returning to the inn, Sah triple-checked that he was alone before removing his disguise with a sigh of relief. Placing his invisibility cloak down, an idea dawned on him. Calling for this magic, Sah channeled it into the cloak, a bead of sweat appearing as he focused. He wasn't sure if his plan would work, but it was worth trying. After a moment, the garment glowed, and he grinned. Success.

Feeling excited, he pulled a sketch from his bag that a blacksmith had helped him with. A merchant had also spent some time helping him explore possible poisons and helped him practice creating them and testing their effects. The Wild Thunder had never created a crossbow before, but he'd been meaning to find time to make this one. With his magic still brimming at his finger, he followed the plans and watched with a wild grin as it came into existence. Satisfied with his accomplishments, the Abandoned packed his bag and got ready to go home.

~
Sah has upgraded his invisibility cloak to Mastered!

Type: Grey | Style: Other | Level: Mastered
Invisibility Cloak | A cloak that can hide one person or medium item, conceal their scent, and muffle whispered sounds and footsteps. Made by Sah

Sah has created:
Fanged Crossbow
Level: Basic
A crossbow that coats each arrow in poison upon release. (Made by Sah)

-{FIN}

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Not my colors - by Sah - 03-05-2024, 04:01 AM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Thalassa - 03-05-2024, 06:10 AM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Sah - 03-14-2024, 08:46 PM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Thalassa - 03-14-2024, 10:42 PM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Sah - 03-19-2024, 02:32 AM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Thalassa - 03-20-2024, 10:03 PM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Sah - 04-02-2024, 03:36 AM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Thalassa - 04-04-2024, 08:28 PM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Sah - 04-15-2024, 05:10 AM
RE: [SE] Not my colors - by Thalassa - 04-15-2024, 05:45 AM