[seasonal event] light a candle for me
open
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe had passed out a good majority of her flower crowns at this point, though she had gone around and strategically placed a few so they could be gathered by those who perhaps didn't feel so comfortable taking them from her directly. But now she meandered around, taking in the sights. It was really quite a beautiful festival, and though a blanket of melancholy wrapped around her heart she smiled to see everyone else so joyous.

Her wandering eventually brought her to the big wheel of candles. Frankly she didn't really know what it represented, the person who was supposed to have introduced her to everything no longer interested in doing so. Her mind began to wind down that road and she put a quick stop to it. Nope. No. Nuh-uh. Happy thoughts, Phoebe, happy thoughts.

As she watched people line up to light the candles she saw a familiar face step back...with a familiar deity wrapped around her shoulders. She hesitated a moment, but decided to approach. Maea was kind and...well Ludo seemed in a good mood since they were playing along with wearing a flower crown and all. "Hello, Maea. Hello, Ludo." she said with a small smile, greeting them both of course. "I'm sorry to bother you but...I was wondering if you could explain this to me? Emmett was supposed to show me but uhm...he is somewhere else." she said quietly, hoping to just gloss over that and not explain.
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] light a candle for me - by Maea - 04-07-2019, 05:05 PM
RE: [seasonal event] light a candle for me - by Phoebe - 04-09-2019, 12:08 PM