[seasonal event] light a candle for me
open
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe couldn't help but smile when her name was said so brightly. It was comforting to know that even with all of the Natural and Outlander tensions lately, some were not so easily swayed from friendship. "I'm having a good time and I am glad you like them. There ah...there was a girl with wings that seemed a little offended I had picked any to do so." she said, still a little thrown from that. "But I think they look really pretty on you."

Something about her demeanor seemed...off. She remembered Mara being terribly shy but now she seemed...too not shy. "Is everything okay, Maea? You don't have to be peppy just for my sake, you can relax." she said with a soft smile. Events like this could be exhausting for the introverted, she knew all too well, so she didn't want to be one added layer of anxiousness for her to cover up.

As Maea explained the lighted wheel she smiled, nodding in understanding. "I see, that makes sense." she said softly. Phoebe waited for an opening before stepping up to light one of the candles as well, returning to Maea's side after. "Are you having a good time?" she asked.
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] light a candle for me - by Maea - 04-07-2019, 05:05 PM
RE: [seasonal event] light a candle for me - by Phoebe - 04-10-2019, 11:24 PM