[seasonal event] light a candle for me
open
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
"Oh I don't know I didn't ask. She seemed pretty miffed..." Phoebe said, looking down at her hands. Confrontation was not her strong suit, even when she did get mad. Plus someone with wings could probably easily beat her into the dirt and she just really didn't want that to happen.

Phoebe regularly had to see through her client's facades in order to understand how they were doing. Plenty of women didn't like to admit when things were hard or if they were struggling. Phoebe just happened to know what to look for. She smiled softly at Maea and nodded. "Well, if you ever want to talk about it, my door is always open." she said, then letting the topic drop as she wished it.

The young midwife smiled as Maea excitedly told her about all she and Ludo had done. They were an odd couple, Phoebe thought, yet seemed logical friends. Not that she could have explained that logic if asked but to her it made sense. "I am so glad to hear it, and I will definitely give Amalia's pastries a try." she said with a smile. "Make sure to dance for me too. I...doubt I will."
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] light a candle for me - by Maea - 04-07-2019, 05:05 PM
RE: [seasonal event] light a candle for me - by Phoebe - 04-11-2019, 12:28 PM