Bite my Tongue, Bide my Time
Zavien Alexander

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Dew Offline
Change author:
MP: 395
Just smile and be happy.
A peaceful warmth settles in his chest at Jude's assurance. Although the man has heard similar words before, the thought that his mother's ministrations are still working to bring others comfort fills him with pride and joy. Her purpose lives on through him so Zavien keeps a smile on his face and continues to show Jude grace and compassion.

However, that is slightly more difficult when he reveals his choice to remain silent. It seems selfish to withhold possibly life-saving words. Adding in the fact that it's for a quest is borderline offensive. Zavien is tempted to say the exact words filtering through his mind, but he pauses momentarily to more closely consider the words written. Jude obviously didn't ask to encounter such a moral quandary. He simply had to make a choice, keeping in mind that Safrin is watching to assess his actions. This may have been the perfect situation in which to display the power of his voice. The fact that the man should recover well helps his case immensely.

Letting the frustration and judgement roll from his shoulders, Zavien gives Jude a kind look before speaking in a gentle chastising tone, "Although I'm glad to hear that you've learned a valuable lesson, I hope you recognize the gravity of what your voice symbolizes. It is not just a means for communication. It represents your ability to impact people's lives. Your words can save someone's life or bring their world tumbling down around them. They can bring someone hope or despair. They can change the world if you have the right mindset." He smiles kindly and places an encouraging hand on Jude's shoulder. "You are brave enough to stand up for what is right - that much is evident. Just keep that strong moral compass and follow your heart. Don't take anything for granted."

Realizing the gravity of his words, Zavien pats him companionably - if not a tad roughly - on the shoulder and laughs loudly. "And don't take life too seriously! Make jokes and laugh! What fun is there in life if you don't bask in all the joys it has to offer?!" His face is bright and carefree. He is more than happy to pass on advice to a courageous new friend. Everyone is still alive and a new day is beginning. Life is good.
Zavien

Messages In This Thread
Bite my Tongue, Bide my Time - by Jude - 03-08-2024, 03:38 AM
RE: Bite my Tongue, Bide my Time - by Zavien - 03-08-2024, 04:46 AM
RE: Bite my Tongue, Bide my Time - by Jude - 03-10-2024, 08:12 PM
RE: Bite my Tongue, Bide my Time - by Zavien - 03-12-2024, 05:13 AM
RE: Bite my Tongue, Bide my Time - by Jude - 03-17-2024, 10:10 PM
RE: Bite my Tongue, Bide my Time - by Zavien - 03-20-2024, 09:36 PM
RE: Bite my Tongue, Bide my Time - by Jude - 04-02-2024, 01:07 AM
RE: Bite my Tongue, Bide my Time - by Zavien - 04-04-2024, 05:57 PM
RE: Bite my Tongue, Bide my Time - by Jude - 04-24-2024, 03:23 AM
RE: Bite my Tongue, Bide my Time - by Zavien - 04-26-2024, 06:27 AM