{RQ} Come with nothing, no expectations
For Marcus!
Soleil Lovi
Adventurer

Age: 21 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 2 - Int:
DIANA - Regular - Arctic Wolf
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Soleil
Soleil is pleased that he isn't the surly or stand-offish sort; while she can readily respect it in a person, her resting state of being is extroverted, so she wouldn't know how to pass the time without gnawing her tongue off to avoid bothering him with chatter. It's as easy as breathing to work and talk at the same time, so Soleil takes a knee in the snow and drops the bucket between them, peeling off the lid keeping the compound workable and dipping her trowel in to begin filling the crack with smooth strokes.

"I did! I think people look down on it because they remember how it used to be, and don't appreciate it for what it currently is," she shares readily, certain that he's mature enough to understand such things. Sol had despised being talked down to at his age. "It's wild and overrun by nature, but I think that makes it beautiful! It's not that different from Halo in that way; you have to know how to live there to have a steady lifestyle, but it's worth it once you learn." And while she doesn't think she'll be moving to the Grounds despite all her praise, it definitely has a soft spot in her heart - especially after finding Diana there. "I've visited Stormbreak too, and Torchline. Next is the Greatwood and King's End!" She brandishes her freshly empty trowel in the air like a scepter, only partly dramatizing.
You'll never leave me if I'm already gone

Messages In This Thread
RE: {RQ} Come with nothing, no expectations - by Soleil - 03-26-2024, 06:40 AM