{RQ} Come with nothing, no expectations
For Marcus!
Soleil Lovi
Adventurer

Age: 21 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 2 - Int:
DIANA - Regular - Arctic Wolf
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Soleil
His work may not be as clean, but the compound would do most of the heavy lifting, and the visual differences were hardly meaningful to Halovians. The exterior of the wall was already battlescarred, telling stories far older than Soleil and Marcus. It was strangely awe inspiring to leave their own marks on it here and now.

"Oh, quite a few years. My dad didn't want my brother and I to age, so we didn't even when all of our friends did." A lonely existence at times, but Soleil had soldiered through it, envious of her brother's introversion and homebody nature. "It was hard at times, but I don't regret waiting." Even if she may sometimes look back on it and consider it unnecessary in retrospect given how quickly she'd taken to the waters of young adulthood, the time spent happy and carefree with her family is precious in her memories. "Are you thinking of aging?" He'd only just done so as far as she's aware, but Soleil certainly wouldn't judge if he was thinking of it; she'd longed for it endlessly as Paige had moved on without her, hating to be left behind.

Hearing the mixture hit the ground, Soleil turned and her face lit up with brightness as she laughed lightly, kindly. "Oops, well at least we have plenty extra. Just move it to the base of the wall so we don't trip up a Shield on patrol, huh?" She winks at him, grinning playfully. Unaware of his internal conflict, she neatly fills in another hole, lingering to give Marcus time to clean up the mess without making him feel pressured.
You'll never leave me if I'm already gone

Messages In This Thread
RE: {RQ} Come with nothing, no expectations - by Soleil - 04-14-2024, 07:17 AM