{RQ} Come with nothing, no expectations
For Marcus!
Soleil Lovi
Adventurer

Age: 21 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 2 - Int:
DIANA - Regular - Arctic Wolf
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Soleil
Soleil has heard this question echoed behind her back countless times, but nobody has actually ever cared to ask her. It makes her soften even more fondly toward Marcus, and her expression - eternally guileless and honest - reflects how much she appreciates his consideration, especially at his age.

"I've only ever prayed to Dygra once, and she didn't respond. I haven't met enough of the heralds to feel like I know them well enough to want to give myself to them." With a neat flick of the wrist, she leaves one crack and carries her trowel - still laden with the remaining compound - over to the next. "My dad follows Safrin, but he didn't go to any of the gods for a long time. And I love all the gifts my dad gives me, so it's hard to imagine asking for even more from the heralds." Not that she won't, but her dad is as good as any god in her mind, and she already has Diana. "Where we came from, we had animal forms. So I do want it, badly, but I don't know any of the heralds well enough." Soleil wants for little in life in terms of material possessions, so as much as her heart longs to be a wolf again in what way she can achieve, the payoff doesn't seem balanced yet.
You'll never leave me if I'm already gone

Messages In This Thread
RE: {RQ} Come with nothing, no expectations - by Soleil - 04-23-2024, 09:44 PM