Pickled excuses
for Jigano
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Are
With the abating storm of emotion he saw clear through the settled dust. A childish display of kicking and screaming, crying and pleading. Shame. Yet liberating in some strange way. To throw oneself at life and find where the ice failed to carry was so far beyond the worrying cobbler that had gone into the waters.

The same waters he now barely kept his head above, his thick, pounding head. The liquid courage had blunted the pangs of pain, and maybe pushed him over an edge he seldomly approached, one he now in this new world had thrown himself off with reckless abandon. Gone was the worrying care of what he had and in it's stead a desire to do what he could never muster the courage to before.

"You are a far more patient man than I deserve, Jigano." he said and pointed at the cliff he'd thrown himself against, half joking and half in awe. Not sure what words he could carefully choose to more than add fuel to the fire, instead Are was content with chuckling at the tired expression his thrashing had been met with.

"Your words mean more than I could ever imagine, I feel. Know this, I will be a better man, one day. What this better man is I don't know, some vague image of a staunch warrior clad in truth. Maybe you know?" he rambled, words far more flowing than his usual harsh dialect would allow, consonants softened by a tankard of ale. He caught himself before making any more of a verbal mess, smiling again at how he again fell back to old habits. At least it was well meant this time.

"It does not matter. Not now." swallowing as if to push the words back down and sighing at the impasse he'd arrived at in his mind. "When the time comes, I will choose, and choose carefully. And I will know my choice before making it. Only then we'll see if I am a man of my word." he concluded his more carefully put together train of thought by laying his hands on the table, not content, but understanding what little he could.

Messages In This Thread
Pickled excuses - by Are - 04-07-2019, 05:36 PM
RE: Pickled excuses - by Jigano - 04-07-2019, 09:28 PM
RE: Pickled excuses - by Are - 04-08-2019, 08:07 AM
RE: Pickled excuses - by Jigano - 04-08-2019, 04:17 PM
RE: Pickled excuses - by Are - 04-08-2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Pickled excuses - by Jigano - 04-09-2019, 02:38 AM
RE: Pickled excuses - by Are - 04-09-2019, 07:50 AM
RE: Pickled excuses - by Jigano - 04-10-2019, 03:47 AM
RE: Pickled excuses - by Are - 04-10-2019, 06:44 AM
RE: Pickled excuses - by Jigano - 04-10-2019, 04:16 PM
RE: Pickled excuses - by Are - 04-10-2019, 05:20 PM