[SE] the closer you are to danger
Thalassa
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
Fool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Attempting to walk in a straight line through the Greatwood was an exercise in futility. The two travelers soon experienced that for themselves first hand. While they seemed to be headed in a general southward direction, a moment of inattention was all it took for their feet to begin veering off the path. Maea had been confident in her ability to return, because she hadn't experienced any difficulties in these woods since her first disastrous visit - only taking a portal to Halo har saved her that time - but with every twist and turn of the path her confidence were on the downturn.

Swept into a brooding silence, she walked a step ahead of Thalassa and tried to keep the sun on her shoulder, when it was visible at all. Ever since the visit to Ludo's shrine she had carried a dull ache inside, and for the longest time it was all she could think about. Even when the Forest opened up and strange pools of water began dotting the area, she could summon no real enthusiasm or even mild curiosity.

At this point, it was just another proof that she had no idea what she was doing.
Now you'll never see me cry
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-08-2024, 06:17 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-09-2024, 04:52 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-13-2024, 07:25 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-14-2024, 11:31 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-17-2024, 05:21 PM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-19-2024, 03:48 AM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-21-2024, 03:58 AM
RE: [SE] the closer you are to danger - by Maea - 03-26-2024, 05:54 PM