These beautiful things that we've got
Kiada
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
You woke a fire inside of me
Maea nodded, needing no time to consider. "I would be happy with that. Like I told Danta, I enjoy traveling." Even if Halo would prove a difficult journey at the best of times, it was a challenge she was happy to take on.

Kiada's response to her question of 'caring' was not quite what Maea had wanted to know. Shifting in her seat, she searched for a different way of asking.
"I was thinking more about what you care about... on a personal level. For example, I am very interested in the problem with the Void infestation, and I hate the way some people roll their eyes when they talk about the way Danta does things. I don't really give a damn about the 'general public' and their daily lives, but if someone tried to meddle in their affairs I would still defend them. Above all I care about our reputation as a region; that we're not looked down on, or overlooked. That's what I meant by different cares..."

She watched Kiada while speaking to make sure she followed, wanting to make sure that they were on the same page. "Would you be willing to pass along anything that deals with such matters to me? Void matters in particular."
Maea
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
These beautiful things that we've got - by Maea - 03-10-2024, 08:11 PM
RE: These beautiful things that we've got - by Maea - 03-11-2024, 07:27 PM