These beautiful things that we've got
Kiada
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You woke a fire inside of me
Want was a strong word when it came to dealing with the void collection. Maea's nose wrinkled automatically just thinking about it. But it did come with the job, soooo...

"Alright. Consider yourself relieved of duty," she agreed. Then shuddered and let off a huff of laughter. "Gods, I can't imagine a whole room full if them. Do we have all we need yet? Aside from mine - I'll be headed for the Greatwood within the next few days." Because timelines

Relaxing with a sigh, as the difficult part of the meeting was taken care of, she lolled her head in a nod against the backrest. "Thank you. Have you had any experiences you would like to add to my report? Deimos sent me a list of those he had come across, and I talked to the caretaker of the Celestine last season... which reminds me that I need to write to her soon. See if she's found anything new..."

Rubbing her eyes, then reaching for a cookie, Maea began to feel the workload she had taken on like a solid weight clamping down on her head. Snapping a piece off and crunching on the sweet did make her feel better, but it was a temporary relief. Maybe a trip was just what she needed. A trip and then some dedicated days of actually working on her many tasks.
Maea
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
These beautiful things that we've got - by Maea - 03-10-2024, 08:11 PM
RE: These beautiful things that we've got - by Maea - 03-15-2024, 12:32 AM