There's still life in the Armageddon
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Evie
I dreamt in the sound of your voice

and bathed in the color of your love
Evie's ears perk at the vagueness and the tone, and she tilts her head, curious. She'd had few dealings with Phoebe, admittedly, and only knew her in terms of midwifery and Frey's ascension. "Oh? I didn't know her well." She doesn't ask outright, but leaves it open ended in case Maea is inclined to share. Much as she might still love to gossip here and there, it's harmless topics these days, and Maea is certainly allowed her secrets.

Standing, Evie huffs and smiles past the desire to grimace as she wipes more sweat from her brow. Luckily the cool water and her own magic had kept most of it at bay, but she certainly doesn't want to linger. "Really? I'd love to hear about it, and be involved. I'll let you know as soon as the baby is born as well." She may not be able to visit Halo yet, but the unspoken offer of introductions at the very least linger. "With magic we can heal much faster after birth than in the Grounds. I should be up and moving within a decent time."

She can tell their time is dwindling, and so Evie reaches out for Maea's hand to give it one more squeeze. "I'd really like that. And I'll write you as well, to remind you if you lose track of time." A burden shared, at last.
And The most beautiful thought
Is the fact that I have always loved you

Messages In This Thread
There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 03-11-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: There's still life in the Armageddon - by Evie - 04-23-2024, 11:31 PM