the house don't fall when the bones are good
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
finn
it always feels more quiet in the dark
And therein lays the crux of the issue - the question is never what does Finn want to do? and instead becomes a competition between who might best manipulate him. And here, even years later, so accustomed to being the subject of manipulation, it never occurs to Finn to say to hell with it and choose his own path. Shifting somewhat uncomfortably in place, he nods a concession to Tobi that, correct, Remi had indeed phrased things that way.

"He said if there was any other way, he would have done it," he murmurs in what he believes is a reasonable tone. "Does that mean they have gone to the gods already, and it cannot be done?" Had he thought to ask, at the time? The answer of course is no.

Pinching at the bridge of his nose and huffing out a breath that lifts his curls from his forehead, Finn finally looks back up at Tobi. "I do not know what to do. But you have said no, and you are the person I love, so... I will decline."
it always feels so stark
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the house don't fall when the bones are good - by Finn - 03-14-2024, 07:08 PM