Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk?
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Jigano was too focused on his work to notice the quiet footsteps on the stone steps, but Isuma's hearing was better by far. She raised her head from where she had been chewing contentedly on a toy in her basket and reep!ed softly to get his attention. He finished writing the sentence he was working on but, warned by the gryphlet, he didn't jerk in surprise at Remi's voice interrupting the soothing stillness of the guild hall.

A small fire burned quietly in the hearth, just enough to ward away the springtime chill that clung to the underground stones of the Hall and to warm water for tea - if Jigano remembered to do so when he went into one of his study-fugues. Light came reflected in from the two open doors of the chambers against the outer wall, the window wells letting in daylight that was collected by mirrors and spread through the inner hall in a soft glow. That light caught Aoife's starlit eyes, and Jigano blinked in surprise at the sight of the young alchemist carrying a baby around. Ah, but Sam and Rexanna had both told him that Remi had taken Ronin's orphaned child in, and the loreseeker gestured graciously to a chair at the table with a wry smile.

"Of course it's alright, Remi. The Hall is open to anyone with questions. I don't have much I can offer in the way of assistance with children, I'm afraid, but I can recommend Phoebe, or I can ask someone to pull any books on childcare we've run across. Amalia might know if there's a section on that," he mused thoughtfully.

As uneasy as children made him, he couldn't help but be caught by Aoife's startling eyes, and the hint of a smile curled involuntarily at his lips. "She's lovely, Remi. Safrin-touched, I'm guessing?"

Messages In This Thread
Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Jigano - 04-07-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-07-2019, 10:59 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Jigano - 04-08-2019, 02:16 AM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 02:49 AM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-11-2019, 04:28 PM